MyNameIs
MyNameIs
MyNameIs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyNameIs

MyNameIs Clan Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

sexyko not working :S

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlazeN
BlazeN

sexyko  not working :S Empty
PostSubject: sexyko not working :S   sexyko  not working :S Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:25 pm

ok to begin heres whats wrong just read the post, im too lazy to type it out atm....
http://forums.sexyko.net/index.php?showtopic=5080

and yes i've redownloaded and extracted, but still not working. So i dont know how long i wont be on for. If you have any idea's please post ty Smile
Back to top Go down
FaggyCat
FaggyCat

PostSubject: Re: sexyko not working :S   sexyko  not working :S Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:57 am

Just tell me, do you have TeamViewer?.. If you do then sexy will help you out with pleasure. He helped me out one time with it. Pm him on the forum explaining ur problem.. etc and saying you have team viewer <3

Good luck mate, i'm rapeing the shit.. ain't the same whitout you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlazeN
BlazeN

PostSubject: Re: sexyko not working :S   sexyko  not working :S Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:01 pm

FaggyCat wrote:
Just tell me, do you have TeamViewer?.. If you do then sexy will help you out with pleasure. He helped me out one time with it. Pm him on the forum explaining ur problem.. etc and saying you have team viewer <3

Good luck mate, i'm rapeing the shit.. ain't the same whitout you Very Happy

yes i do have it, thx bro
Back to top Go down

sexyko not working :S
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyNameIs :: General :: Help-
Jump to: